If you want to maximize your manliness, you have to eat your way there. The past several decades have been chock-a-block full of misguided nutritional advice – especially for men! You’ve been tricked into thinking that a bad diet which causes estrogen dominance problems is somehow healthy for you. Today, we’re going to expose the lie. We’re also going to tell you what you should be eating if you want to maximize your testosterone levels naturally, safely, and get the most benefits as a man.
Hunting Down High Testosterone Foods
That play on words isn’t just there for fun. The best types of foods to eat for boosting your testosterone usually come from animals and animal products. This includes lots of meat and, to a lesser extent, dairy products. Why? Because these food sources usually contain the highest amount of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids for the most reasonable cost of calories. You need more zinc in your diet because it is basically the spine of the testosterone molecule. As a man, you need omega-3s because of their fantastic health benefits on the cardiovascular system. Here are some suggestions for high testosterone foods you can look into the next time you go grocery shopping:
- Beef – try your best to stick to the grass-fed, grass finished beef if you can afford to. Grain-fed beef is usually lower quality and may contain hormones which will negatively impact your testosterone.
- Cheese, yogurt, and butter – the more natural your dairy products, the better. Try making your own from raw milk for the best results, but if you don’t have the time or the resources, look for organic dairy products produced by local farms.
- Fatty fowl – boiled chicken breasts are so 1999. These days, it’s totally okay for you to eat the fattier cuts of chicken, turkey, duck, and other alien protein sources.
- Seafood – salmon is making a comeback like no tomorrow. It’s not only one of the highest sources of omega-3 fatty acids in the sea, but in general. Try to get the wild caught fish, though; farmed salmon tends to be of detrimentally low-quality.
If you’re not a meat eater, or if you would miss your fruits and vegetables too much on a pure carnivore diet, you have some options there, too. Just because these foods seem wimpy and girly doesn’t mean they can’t help make you more manly. Specifically, you should give more plate space to the following fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens:
- Collard greens – Did you know that bad LDL cholesterol inhibits testosterone production? The good news is that collard greens absorb and lower bad LDL so you can produce more testosterone.
- Kale – kale isn’t just for hippies anymore. Kale actually has all nine essential amino acids that you can usually only get from animal products. These amino acids help you produce more muscle, which helps you produce more testosterone in turn.
- Spinach – spinach is packed full of iron and zinc. Zinc produces testosterone, and iron produces more muscle tissue – which also produces more testosterone!
- Asparagus – the more science explores the realm of gut health, the more we learn that it plays an important role in healthy hormone production. Asparagus is a prebiotic which improves gut health, which can improve testosterone production.
- Bok choy – bok choy is especially helpful if you have estrogen dominance problems because it blocks estrogen and allows your body more free-flowing testosterone.
- Pomegranate juice – did you know a recent study revealed that you can boost testosterone by 24% just by drinking pomegranate juice for 2 weeks? It’s crazy, but true!
Avoid These Testosterone-Tanking Foods for the Ultimate Testosterone Diet
Eating foods which help your body make more testosterone is a good start. But if you really want to take it to the next level, you have to eliminate foods from your diet which are hamstringing testosterone production and/or boosting estrogen production. So here’s what you need to avoid for the best, most testosterone-friendly diet:
- Soybeans and other soy products are highly concentrated sources of phytoestrogen. When too many phytoestrogens build up in your system, they manipulate your body into producing more estrogen and reducing free-flowing testosterone. Adding insult to injury is the fact that non-organic soy products are usually treated with testosterone-killing pesticides and other toxins.
- Flax seeds and flax products may seem like a good way to get more omega-3s, but not for men. Unlike omega-3 fatty acids from protein, certain compounds in flaxseed mimic estrogen in a similar way that soybeans do.
- Ultra-processed food is the enemy of testosterone. If the food you eat comes out of the box, a bag, or can only be prepared in the microwave, throw it out – unless you’re okay with having chronically low testosterone, that is.
Timing Your Meals for Maximum Testosterone Production
It’s true that you are what you eat. But we’re also starting to discover a new and equally true phrase: you are when you eat. That’s right; if you want to maximize your testosterone production, meal timing is everything.
The more drastically you can reduce your daily feeding window, the more testosterone you can produce. Diets like OMAD (one meal a day) or the 5:2 diet (where you pick two days out of the week to put yourself through a 36-hour water only fast) can jack up your testosterone levels by almost 200%. They come with the added benefit of helping you build muscle by increasing IGF-1 and increasing your good HDL cholesterol. But there’s a caveat to this: you have to be weight training! Fasting without weight training is like going skydiving without a parachute. You’re going to get much better results when you combine the two.
The Secret Ingredient to the Ultimate Testosterone Diet
If you really want to eat the manliest testosterone-producing diet on Earth, you need to add one extra special ingredient: Xytomax! It’s the number one male enhancement supplement for getting the most out of your body’s ability to produce its own testosterone. When you combine it with a diet designed to naturally boost your T-levels, you’ll get some of the most fantastic male enhancement benefits around. So if you’re ready to take your testosterone boosting diet to the next level, don’t forget to check out Xytomax.