To make a long story short: yes! But there’s a lot behind that one word answer that you need to understand first. For starters, we’re not talking about the size or the long lasting nature of your erection. We’re not talking about the hardness of your erection, either. We’re talking about all of these things happening simultaneously.
After all, a bigger erection doesn’t do you much good if you are semi flaccid. A harder erection isn’t going to help you out if you can only keep it up for a few minutes. And maintaining an erection all night long isn’t worth much if it isn’t large enough to satisfy your partner. You need to implement strategies which make your erection bigger, harder, and last longer all at the same time.
The best strategy that our male health experts have discovered is taking a natural male enhancement supplement like Xytomax. You need a supplement that is safe, and that uses respectable ingredients in its formula. It also helps if they are manufactured in GMP-certified facilities in the USA. That way you know you’re getting one of the best products available. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves – first, let’s go over the basic mechanics of an erection in order to figure out how to get better ones.
How Do Erections Work? the Truth May Surprise You
Knowledge is power. Knowing more about how your erection works can give you some serious, pleasure-inducing power in the bedroom. It also empowers you to solve whatever erection problems you may currently be having. Erectile problems aren’t going to solve themselves while you sit around mourning a decrease in your erection quality. You’re going to have to be proactive in order to make a difference.
Of course, improving erection quality isn’t just for men who have seen a drop off as of late. With the right male enhancement products and strategies, you can enhance the quality of your erections even when everything is working perfectly. And when your reproductive anatomy is working properly, it looks a little something like this:
- Sexual arousal stimulates your body to increase its temperature and blood pressure. This helps you send your blood flowing where you need it most for sexual activity.
- All of this blood flow helps the blood vessels in your penis to start relaxing. When they open up like this, it allows your member to become engorged with blood to such an extent that you develop a large, hard, long-enduring erection.
- If everything goes well, you will enjoy some sexual activity with your partner, culminating in an orgasm. When your blood pressure starts to go down in your body realizes that the sex has ended, it releases the PED5 enzyme into your bloodstream. The PED5 enzyme restricts blood flow to the vessels in your penis, rendering the organ once again flaccid for good penile health.
At least, that’s how it is supposed to work. The younger and healthier you are, the more familiar the above scenario probably sounds to you. But not all men have this same experience. If you are older, if you have problems producing enough testosterone, or both, this could be an explanation why you are having trouble getting your best quality erections.
Fixing Bad Erections (and Making Them Better)
If you want to produce the best erections your body is capable of, you’re going to have to tweak many different variables in your favor. The most important variables are the ones we’re about to discuss. Once you know what they are, it’ll be that much easier to improve your sexual performance by tweaking your physical attributes.
- Young men have an advantage in the erection department because they usually have lower blood pressure, less body fat, and produce more testosterone. While you can’t exactly go back in time, you can improve your diet and exercise regimen in ways what helps turn back the clock on a cellular level in your body.
- Producing high levels of testosterone does lead to improved erection quality. But if you aren’t eating a healthy diet, lifting weights, or both, it can have detrimental effects on your body’s ability to produce enough testosterone.
- Peyronie’s syndrome is an uncommon yet detrimental condition that can drastically decrease the quality of your erections. Men with Peyronie’s syndrome develop excess amounts of scar tissue in their penis, which cuts off blood flow and may even deform their erections.
- Being stressed out is – pardon our French – a major boner-killer. Your body produces more cortisol whenever you are stressed out. When your body produces more cortisol, it automatically produces less testosterone because these hormones are antithetical to one another.
- Your cardiovascular health is an important factor in getting high quality directions. If you have poor cardiovascular health, you may not be able to pump enough blood into your penis to grow as large and as firm as you would like to. You will also likely have trouble maintaining that erection for very long. It’s good to check with your doctor and get a clean bill of health to make sure that your erectile problems aren’t a symptom of a much more serious cardiovascular condition.
As long as you are otherwise healthy and get permission from your doctor, taking an herbal male enhancement supplement is one of the best things you can do to get better erections. The safe, natural ingredients in high-quality products like Xytomax help your body produce more testosterone and enhance blood flow. Accomplishing these two tasks helps you achieve the hardest, largest, longest lasting erections your body can handle.
Ingredients like horny goat weed and longjack contain natural botanicals that you won’t find in prescription male enhancement pills. Because they are natural, it’s easier for your body to absorb them and you will experience fewer negative side effects. When combined with a healthy diet and weight training exercises, you’ll be able to produce more testosterone and enhance your cardiovascular system in ways that will give you some of the best erections you’ve ever had in your whole life. So if you really want to get better erections, well, you now know what to do.