There are so many different ingredients in male enhancement products these days, it can be hard to know which ones should and shouldn’t be on the label of the one you’re taking. Today, we’re going to talk about maca root. This ingredient has exploded with popularity in recent years. But what’s so great about it? Is it as good as everyone says it is? Should it really be in male enhancement supplements at all? We’ve done some research and we have the answers to these questions. So get ready to learn all about maca root.
Where Maca Root Comes From
Maca root has been cultivated for medicinal purposes for over two thousand years. But it may have been used for even longer than that due to a lack of record-keeping by ancient societies. It’s a type of tuber which grows underground, sort of like a sweet potato or a carrot. In addition to medicinal use, it is also a popular ingredient in South American dishes.
The fancy sounding Latin name for maca root is lepidium meyenii. The plant is both herbaceous and biennial. It originally evolved to grow in the higher, cooler altitudes of the Andes Mountains located in what is now known as Peru. The most successful maca root farms grow near large bodies of water, such as Junin Lake. Obviously, due to its known male enhancement benefits, it is now farmed in many other countries and regions as well. You may have also heard of maca root buy some of its other names: Peruvian ginseng, maino, and/or ayak chichira.
The Reasons People Use Maca Root
Maca root isn’t just useful for male enhancement – but we’ll get to that part in a minute. People have used maca for many other reasons ever since mankind discovered that it had such wonderful health benefits. Some of those include:
- Brain power – many people believe that maca root helps improve cognitive clarity and mental focus. The only catch is that you have to take it on a fairly regular basis. However, your reflexes and memory may also improve.
- Reduce fatigue – in addition to enhancing cognition, maca root can help with chronic fatigue. A side effect of improving brain function is that it’s easier to feel awake and alert. This helps get rid of the dreaded brain fog and feeling tired all day.
- Farming – specifically, ranching. The male enhancement benefits of maca root aren’t limited to the human body. South American ranchers have used maca root for years in order to increase the fertility and virility of their stock.
- Antioxidant benefits – the more fresh fruits and vegetables you eat, the more antioxidants you get. Every single human cell in every single human being every moment of every day incurs oxidative damage from its normal activities. Consuming antioxidants can help reduce this and help you live a longer, healthier life. If too much oxidative damage builds up in your system, it can cause you to look and feel older before your time. The antioxidants in maca root are not only abundance, but cannot be easily found in more popular fruits and vegetables.
Maca Roots Potent Male Enhancement Benefits
Here’s where we get to the most important part of this article: the male enhancement benefits of maca root. Male enhancement is by far the best reason to supplement with maca root. Just look at this laundry list of ways this plant extract can help you feel better, healthier, and stronger as a man:
- More sexual stamina – maca root can help you last longer in bed. It doesn’t matter if you’re having trouble lasting as long as you’d like, or if you want to surpass your current sexual potential; maca root can help you go the distance
- Maximum libido – Most men don’t believe they’ll ever lose interest in sex…until they reach a certain age and it happens to them. Maca root helps correct the hormonal imbalances that cause this drop and sexual desire. You’ll be getting as frisky as ever with a good amount of maca root in your life
- Reduced erectile dysfunction – If you’re currently suffering from erectile dysfunction, maca root can wipe that right out. Many problems can cause ED, including Low-T levels, age, stress, and more. But maca root attacks the problem from multiple angles for maximum erectile function
- Better erection quality – not only will you be achieving erections, but the ones you have will be larger, stronger, harder, and longer-lasting. And this doesn’t just benefit you in the heat of the moment. Overtime, achieving these larger and firmer erections on a regular basis, can lead to growth in unexpected areas
- Slow, significant penis growth – specifically, it can lead to the growth of your anatomy. Stretching out the soft tissues of your penis over and over again with a maca root supplement can increase the overall length and thickness of your member. It won’t happen overnight, but if you keep track with regular measurements, you will see that maca root has the power to improve upon what you were born with
- Enhance fertility – is infertility a problem for you? Then maca root can be the answer. As we touched on earlier, this route isn’t just good for making livestock have more sex and produce more babies. It has an equally powerful effect in the human body. Just remember to be extra careful if having more babies as the last thing you want!
Clearly, getting more maca root into your diet is a great way to improve your physical, mental, and sexual health as a man. There are several different ways you can do this. You can take a maca root supplement, or you can take a high-quality male enhancement supplement which has maca root in it. Xytomax is one such supplement. It combines the male enhancement benefits of maca root with other powerful ingredients like GABA, horny goat weed, and more. So if you want to male enhancement supplement that can harness the power of maca root and then some, you should take a closer look at Xytomax.